Hi Brittany Fans! My name is Macy and I am four years old. I was born on Thanksgiving and my owner named me after a parade that day. I am a very loving and very smart girl. I know lots of cute tricks like, sit, stay, dance, kennel up, high five, lay down, roll over, hunt, fetch, let go and more. Although I am not trained to do so, I love to hunt and kill small animals. I have killed many squirrels, rats, moles, a possum, rabbits, birds, a snake and even a baby gator! I love to leave them in front of the door for my owners to discover. I think that is so sweet and prance around like a proud girl. After a good hunt or playing around, I love to come inside and cuddle on the couch.
Although I do love every human I have ever met I am a very bossy, dominate girl. I do not like other dogs and will let them know. I love humans, but I hate other dogs. I have never been allowed up close to a cat, but chances are I wouldn’t like them either.
So, I grew up in Mississippi on the Gulf Coast. I lived in a huge yard that included a swamp. I was on an underground shock fence (which I do great with and WILL NOT CROSS.) I patrolled my yard like a champ. It was a great life and I was happy. Then one day some people came and loaded up everything we owned and next thing I knew we were living in a new house and a much, much smaller yard. I hate to complain, but I am miserable since we moved. There is no room to run, my owners are gone so much and I have had to entertain myself. I tear up stuff and dig and wish I could run and play like I used to. I want to be in a home where I can be a Brittany and do Brittany stuff. Here are some facts about me:
· I have AKC papers and a beautiful pedigree
· I am great with all children and people in general. I have never shown aggression toward a human. Never, ever.
· I am smart.
· I like to be outside or inside. I do well inside but occasionally have an accident or mark my territory.
· I am the boss when it comes to other dogs and I don’t mind a vicious fight. I need to be in a one dog home and on a leash around other dogs.
· I like to keep busy and love to run and play.
· I love to learn new tricks and please my owners.
· My owners have never abused me and are rehoming me so I can be happier.
· I love to ride in the car and swim too.
· My vet loves me although I have never had a health problem.
· I am a model dog on an invisible fence but will climb a regular fence and run until I drop.